18.8.12

Forget it.

I'm back from a long confinement. A lot has change, even before I went out of tekong.

First thing is that I'm bald now. I can't help but to touch it and feel the spikyness of it. It's so nice to touch but to ugly to look at. Haha!

Secondly, I'm fitter now, i guess. Darker and skinnier. I've been training hard so that I can have something to look forward to after ns. I wanna see the difference after two years.

The training was tough and slack at the same time. It's just demanding. I dislocated my elbow twice and it affects my training a lot. I'll try to recover as soon as possible. I'm scared that it's too loose to even skate with it.

Last thing is that, before I checked out of tekong she had the orientation thing in her school. It's kinda weird for me to feel this way. Maybe it's just that army is all boys. Then she made friends. That's good.. Made close friends. Closer friends I guess. My gut tells me to back off and let her be but my heart yearn for her affections. Three weeks without her is a torture. She's sick too. So meeting get is quite difficult to achieve. I wanna meet her so baldly. At times, I think that she's ignoring me and taking me as just one of her hi bye friends.

Well forget it! Maybe I'm just over thinking stuff again, as usual..

Enough emo-ing. I'll just forget this and be myself. If she don't like it then I'll work things up.

P.s.
Don't want this to end up like my previous relationship. I love you.

No comments: